Saturday, November 10, 2007

The name Imogene

I discovered something new the other night. After I typed the 1934 letters into this Blog, I noticed that in my Legacy database that Benjamin had a great-granddaughter named Imogene. In my database I have her listed as Irma Jean or Imogene. The 1934 letter I posted earlier in this Blog stated that Benjamin had a niece named Imogene, so it's possible that this great-granddaughter was named after Benjamin's niece. Amazing, the clues that are right at our finger tips!!! Some of the descendants have searched census and other records for the name Imogene in Michigan. Feel free to post the results of your searches in the comments of this blog post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See Family of John S. Barber, occupation Miller, Wife Jane (Knickerbocker ?) Child Imogene, 1850 -1880 Census Hillsdale Michigan.

Related Posts with Thumbnails